Signode is an Australian manufacturer and an industry leading supplier of a diverse range of steel strapping products. Signode manufactured steel strap is used across a complete range of strapping applications including timber, steel, ferrous and non-ferrous. As an industry leading supplier and manufacturer of steel strap, handler safety is inbedded in our manufacturing process. Signode steel strap is deburred during manufacture using Signode’s globally patented processes. This means that the edges of our Signode steel strap are rounded making them considerably safer to use than alternate non-Signode products with sharper edges.
Signode’s steel strapping product range consists of the folowing:
- Signode standard Apex steel strap– non heat treated, suitable for standard applications
- Signode High Strength Apex (HSA) steel strap - high strength non heat treated, suitable for heavy applications with little impact
- Signode Magnus steel strap – high strength and heat treated, suitable for heavy duty applications, shock resistant
- Signode Lashing steel strap - Speifically designed to secure heavy loads for all transport applications where high impact forces are found
- Signode USLM steel strap - Specifically designed for top lifting applications including all non-ferrous Ingot and Cathode products subjected to high impact forces